Hellooooo There...

Hello everyone :)  It has been a while since I've posted.  We have been a little busy these days!!!
God has blessed us to have three surgeries successfully and recovering well between my husband and I.

I am in the process of studying for my Series 6 securities exam and that is taking a lot of time but, I am enjoying it very much. I have been spending more time with my relationship with God and working on improving it daily.

I would like to have more people follow my blog so, (pause) I've been working on what my brand will be and I'm asking God to direct me in what to do with it.  Please say a prayer and invite someone to follow if you will.

We have had a busy summer and I pray that we will continue to enjoy the autumn season.  Just wanted to say something and let you know that I'm still around and to let you know what I'm working on!!

Expecting great things,
Love and peace Y'all!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts