Grattitude

Over the past few months I have been away from my home quite a bit.  Today I was reflecting on the things I'm grateful for.

I am grateful for the conference in Phoenix earlier this year....
One of the messages I heard was titled "I Get To Serve".  I learned that we are here to serve others.  When we help others our attitudes should be (I get To Serve).  When we serve others it should not be done with dread or complaints of what you're doing.  We belong to God and His desire is that we help one another.

I am grateful that I am able to be of service to others.  It's not to say look at me, it's because it is the right thing to do if it's possible to do.

I am grateful today for the blessings of God in my life.  I am grateful that I forgiven and that I am loved by God.  Though I am not perfect I am working daily to be the best person that I can be.  I am grateful for my husband, children, grandchildren, family, spiritual family and friends.  These people are important to me and God has blessed them to be a part of my life.
Until next time, God's Blessings to you. :)

Comments

  1. I'm grateful for God's blessings, too--including you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SO nice to meet you! I think so much of your daughter Stacie:) I homeschooled for 14 years and I love to see her in the midst of it now. Thank you for coming to my place and I will enjoy coming to yours too.
    Have you read Ann Voskamps book, 1000 gifts? I think you might like it. I loved it. She dares the reader to list their blessings each day seeing if you can reach 1000. I am now in the 1700's :)
    Blessings to you~
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin for the lovely comments about my daughter. Thank you for following my blog, I look forward too our getting to know each other.

      I have not read Ann Voskamps book yet but I am familiar and I plan to read it in the future. :) Blessings...
      Winnie

      Delete
  3. Hi Winnie! I appreciate your 'thankful' list! God is beyond amazing, isn't He?! I'm so glad you visited my site tonight. I really appreciate your daughter and I'm sure I'll enjoy getting to know you!
    Blessings to you new friend ~ Mary

    Thanks for following... now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mary, your comments are very kind and appreciated. I look forward to our getting to share with one another and for friendship. Thanks for following me..
    Blessings to you :)
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts