Love Is In The Air
He Loves Me; He always has!
Before I knew He Loved me He had given me all His love.
He drew me close to Him by the love He displayed.
He touched my heart and He changed my life. He holds me gently but firmly and I know I am secure because of it.
He helps me understand who I am.
He empowers me to accomplish anything I want, because he gives me strength.
His love for me is so strong that He would give His life for me. 
He prepares for me, He shelters me.
When I please Him, He gives me more.
He gives me the desires of my heart & He gives me everything I need.
I love Him; I could never repay my love to Him.
His love is so expansive that I can’t even begin to share all He is to me.
Love is in the air! 


For God so loved the world, that he gave his only 
begotten Son, that  whosoever believe in him should 
not perish,but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

Comments

Popular Posts