The Blessings of God!

It's  been quite some time since I've shared on my blog!!! Life has been full of some high and some questionable times and situations.  I have learned that no matter what I am living through; I must trust God and He must be magnified!

I have found comfort in Him through prayer, praise, worship, studying His word and devotions that I share with my husband. We have been blessed to spend a lot of time together over 35 years!  We are looking forward to the next 35+.

We bless the name  of our Lord and Savior for He has been more than Good to us!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding.  Acknowledge Him in all your ways, and He will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NET Bible)

Blessings Y'all!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Comments

Popular Posts